Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Does it have to be this way?
Falling inlove with someone can give you either the most amazing feeling in the world or it can even hurt you .When you start to love someone, suddenly they become the center of your world . Love is a crazything .Ive had my heart broken for so many number of times . Maybe i was just naive then. But right now, if i still manage to get my heart broken again , im stupid. Ever since my last relationship, I hardly believed in love anymore . I changed aLOT.I stopped writing about love, stopped listening to love songs, i switched to screamo and songs that made me feel numb. Thats why, right now,im just afraid to fall inlove again. Afraid of getting hurt again, lied to,played with. Is there such thing as the right one? I just need one guy to prove to me that they're all not the same. Should i just remain single for the time being? I dont know, even my friends tell me that i should give love another chance,but im just so afraid. What happens next? Only god has the answer to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment