Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh February, tell me something good.

This morning, I woke up with the worse thought ever in my mind. After three whole long ass months staying home holidaying and being bored and lifeless..i just realized something..something scary,something i hardly and NEVER thought about all this while. SPM RESULTS. Like shiaz. Theres only a month left for me to breathe. I still remb the last day of spm like it was just YESTERDAY, I still remember everything we did in class together, with our friends, uhuh, idk why ive just been flashing back today to those memories of school , a part of me miss school but the other part's just tired of it. Idk, haha. But its amazing how fast time flies. Haih. I miss my friends. I miss 5 Penaga, Puan Julilah, and the rest of the teachers. Idk whats wrong with me. Guess i just miss the good old school days, where we were so carefree. Now everythings changing and everyone is moving on and going to their separate ways :( but i will never forget any of my best friends, who helped me through my problems , we had the craziest time ever in form 5. And i wish i could turn back time. And Im really freaking out with the thought of getting my results. Shit. I need this month to go by slowly D;

No comments:

Post a Comment