Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Damaged people are dangerous. Because they know they can survive.

Hurt,afraid. I dont know what else to say.I mean you can easily give advise to others but sometimes when it comes to yourself you get completely messed up and dont know what to do.That is what's happening to me now.Everyday,I fake a smile,a laugh,and honestly no one knows what i feel like inside.What hurts the most is watching the one you love,love someone else.No matter how i say im okay or you see me make it through every single day laughing and being happy,theres really this aching pain inside my heart that i choose to tell no one about.I realized how much i love him,even if the truth is so clear that i will never have him.This is a totally different kind of pain,i have never really been in this kind of situation before.All i can do now is cry,im even crying while typing this cause only god knows how i feel inside.I need a miracle right now;an answer,a sign.It hurts real bad i just wish i could dissapear cause i dont know whats the right thing to do anymore. I guess its true what they say,the ones that seem to be the strongest are the ones that need a hug the most.I dont know what else to say,i just cant stop crying right now,ill be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment