I try to sleep or calm myself but my mind just wont be at ease.In my room in the dark,sittig on my bed and in my thoughts its only you.I could almost feel your presence here,which is making me feel a little bit okay.The pain,is spreading all over my body now.I still cant stop crying and im just so cold.My hands are shaking and my knees are numb.I honestly don't know whats happening to me,it just hurts everywhere.I thought im strong enough to hold the pain,thought i could hold on to it.I didnt know i was gonna break down this hard.And no one's here for me.But thats okay.Hugging my pillow is making me feel a little bit warm already.Im not really sure on what to believe in anymore,really.Everything is suddenly turning into a mist and my vision is getting blurry.I dont know if youll ever know how i feel about you,but im still holding on.Youre the only thing that makes me happy now.the fight for you is all ive ever known.
it's a long way down when your hopes are high as mountains, and I am worried that I'm falling for you.
I've seen your frown, and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun.
cause there is a light in your eyes.something in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself. makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms. there's something in your voice, makes my heart beat fast. hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment