Friday, June 17, 2011

My most awesome grandpa

My grandpa just got admitted at prince court hospital 2 nights ago and hes getting sicker. Usually, he'll be so energetic, even while talking, but a few weeks ago he collapsed at Shangrila Hotel all of a sudden and now everytime i call him, the longest he cn even talk for is 5 seconds and he'll get tired..He's internally strong, i know. He refused to stay in the hospital at first but he got worse and the doctors managed to put him in. He's the best grandpa ive ever had, we were cool all the time. Though he may be grumpy at times i still love him cause he's really the only real grandpa ive had. Im even crying while typing this cause the fear.anxiety of losing him, is there. I promised him i'd stay at the hospital tonight and look after him,cause you never know what could happen. I know you're strong tok.youve always been. Every year-end school holidays without fail he would take the whole family overseas be it Europe,Uk,Australia,or Dubai. My grandpa's favourite country will always be England and so is mine. Though at a very old age,nearly 80,he would make back and forth trips there sometimes even monthly as he has tons of friends there to meet up. I don't know what id do without him cause if i ever lose him id lose a big part of my life too. Tok, i'm always praying for you and i know you would get well soon. I believe in god and i also believe there's plenty of possibilities for you to recover. Youre the most awesome grandpa anyone could ever ask for, I love you tok, stay awesome just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment