So very often I look back
I take a flashback to how great everything used to be before
Why did you have to do this to us
Why did you allow your greediness take its toll on you
Made you choose other unimportant things over your family
With those violent words you threw to innocent people
I dont know what we are
I dont know who they are
We havent met for what seem like decades or centuries
You took our childhood away
Now whats left are memories
The sadness still eats me everyday,
Though its been so long
I have always wondered whether we would ever unite again
As a family, as how muslims should be
I dont understand why you did it until today
After everything weve been through
It seems like were strangers now, complete strangers
Every hello seems like a pretend
Its just sad to see things go astray like this
I still remember everyday of our childhood together,
how we used to be so close.
I ask myself everyday why things are the way they are now
Why do people let go of things so easily
how do they do it
I love my family
And cherrish every moment i have ever had with them.
Now only memories are whats left inside of us
We allow the power of evil to take control
Sometimes without realizing
I only pray that hopefully one day
We would all be united again.
There would be peace again.
Like how there should be in a family.
I always remember the bigger picture.
I wish things never changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment