Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It was a tremendous start!

I was accepted to become a part-time teacher at a kindergarten I used to go to, Al-Hidayah. It is quite a well known islamic kindergarten with kids at the age between 3 and 5. I am the type of person who loves being with children.Be it babies or just kids. I feel at ease around them, its just a natural feeling for me. As of tomorrow, the 22nd feb, I am given my own classroom to teach and it consists of a group of 3 year olds. I enjoy this job so much because I am used to taking care of kids because I have quite a number of relatives who have small kids and I have a 3 year old cousin who I am very close to. Hehe. So I am working till april and the salary is really good. I am so thankful with every oppurtunity Allah has given me and will be giving me in the future :) Thank you, Allah, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment