Sunday, February 26, 2012
Why do people use the term " best friends forever" to describe their relationship with you when its so clearly that they somehow have changed. It sucks that I cant count on you anymore for some reason I dont know, were not even as close as before. I have always been there for you whenever you needed me and always made time for you. My mum always tells me to never expect things from people. Yeah. I guess I have to live with that now. You have completely changed, its like we dont even know each other anymore. Well its alright. I surely enjoyed the moments we spent together. Dont know about you though. Its just amazing how in a second, a friend can turn into an enemy or a stranger. Well, all I can do is pray and wish the best for you. I probably dont even cross your thoughts often anymore now. Take care and hope you have a blessed life and future ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment