Sunday, February 26, 2012
So from now on Im just gonna keep on praying to Allah. Life has its ups and downs. I hope Ill be strong enough to face life's difficulties and be a better muslimah. Nothing is perfect and no one is perfect. Sometimes we just gotta deal with it. As long as were still breathing life goes on. If someone gives a stop button just roll over it and move forward. Im not gonna grieve on the pety things anymore. Maybe some people are not meant to be in your life. Allah always has his ways right. I hope this is some sort of sign. Im not gonna end up like them. So many lessons I have learned and I see that we humans just crave for kekayaan, popularity and live for attention. Only a minor group realize that life has got to be more than all that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment